Monday, September 10, 2012

Week #3 of Blogging starts today!


Thanks to the small (but mighty!) seating chart for 67A, our keyboards are humming in the lab today. We’ve got one lab day per week through September and October reserved in our neighborhood lab. Productive lab time includes drafting and editing blog posts or reading and commenting on other class blogs.

The Asmussen Blog Hub 2013 now has a complete list of class blogs. (See it right over here…on the right side of this blog?) The title of each blog’s most recent post will be listed below the blog name. I bet something will catch your eye! Spend some time this week reading and commenting on blogs. The comment feature can sometimes be temperamental during the school day, however. But don’t let that stop you. I know people appreciate feedback. Plus, it’s just nice to know someone out there is reading.

In closing, I would just like to mention…paragraphs. They are NOT overrated. If you haven’t been using them (gasp!!!) you can use the “Edit Post” feature and go back to revise.

Happy Blogging!

9 comments:

  1. I considered dropping a hint that readers should comment on THIS POST...just to try it out. But I didn't. Hmmm... maybe some observant and intuitive students will do so anyway??? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does responding to this mean I'm observant and intuitive? I sure hope so...

      Delete
  2. Apparently I'm observant and intuitive...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm observant and intuitive. Also i use paragraphs. Everyone should love me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for my post on the beauty of the capital "I". Wink, wink. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  4. I guess I am also observant and intuitive:):):):):)

    ReplyDelete