Friday, September 14, 2012

Hey, Don't Call Me "Spam"!

I hear that a few of you are getting messages about Spam and have been denied access to your blog. There was some vague threat about your blog being deleted in X amount of days.

I consulted Dr. Ayers, our resident expert, and he suggests just following the instructions blogger gives you. You might, for example, be asked to provide a cell number. They'll send you an access code that you can then type in when asked by blogger. I imagine this is similar to resetting a forgotten password on other online programs. You may also be asked to reset some of your settings. Just do it, and see if you can appease Blogger.

Ayers said that two of his students had this issue today, and it seemed to be easily solved by following the directions given by blogger.

So, don't panic; just do what they ask. Also...keep calm and blog on.

2 comments:

  1. I find spam to be a travesty that plagues this wonderful site. Also, I like turtles and appreciate what you've done in putting this blog hub together. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear that the blog hub is appreciated!

      Delete